Thursday, September 5, 2013

09.06 | VA Cast Questions with Penguin Teen Australia

Question #5: Zoey Deutch




Transcript:
Do you have any stories to share or funny and awkward moments on set that have happened so far?
I'm glad you said "stories" plural because there's many awkward and embarrassing stories to tell. The first one that comes to mind was a few weeks back when we were shooting the scene which Natalie turns Strigoi at the fight sequence. I was super into it and I was dramatically running backwards which, by the way, is really very difficult you should try it. And I just fell back straight onto my tailbone and all you see is these awkward legs in the air just flailing about. So that was pretty embarrassing especially because there all these amazing stunt people around me and I was in so much pain. So that was bad. Two days ago I was in the makeup trailer and a moth came in. A really large, large moth. This is the least badass story in the world by the way, but the moth came in and it was very, very large - there's a moth right there actually - and I got up very girly-like and my skirt just fell off completely and everyone saw. So that's me. Those are two fun ones for you.






No comments:

Post a Comment