Thursday, September 5, 2013

08.29 | Teen Vogue Gets Zoey Ready for MTV VMA’s

Zoey getting ready for her 2013 Video Music Awards Show a couple days ago.


Teen Vogue: Zoey Deutch invited us to get ready with her before her very first MTV Video Music Awards, and we couldn’t be more thrilled to tag along with the super gorgeous (and impossibly sweet!) Vampire Academy star for the evening. She enlisted the help of stylist Logan Horne, makeup artist Lisa Aharon, and hair stylist Aviva Perea, and though she was totally jazzed about her gorgeous Jonathan Simkhai dress, she was really looking forward to seeing a certain boy band perform for the first time in years. “I was most excited for the *NSYNC reunion, and to see Lady Gaga open. Both certainly did not disappoint,” she said when we caught up with her after the event. “I’m pretty sure I danced harder during the show than I did at my bat mitzvah party, which is saying a lot.”







On the dress

“I worked with stylist Logan Horne, and this seemed the most appropriate for the VMA’s, where 
people are known to be a little less buttoned up.”

On her favorite part of the look

“I loved my black patent leather Saint Laurent shoes so very much. My feet didn’t agree with me 
by the end of the night, but it was worth the pain.”

On her hair-and-makeup soundtrack

“I’m a total hip-hop geek. That’s my favorite kind of music to listen to while getting ready.”

The beauty goods

Among the products used, Bioderma Crealine, Welleda, Skin Food, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua 
foundation, Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer, Laura Mercier matte eye color, and 
Chanel Volume mascara were favorites.

A close-up of the lipstick

Chanel Rouge Coco in Mystique from the new fall collection, plus a dab of 
Laura Mercier Bare Beige gloss in the center.

On her favorite beauty products

“I love Chanel foundation, Mac Studio Fix black mascara, and Burt’s Bees 
honeysuckle-tinted lip balm. For hair, I use Oribe Texturizing Spray.”

On her post-party ensemble

“I changed into a black leather Maje dress and Gianvito Rossi shoes.”

Source: zoeydeutchweb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment