Thursday, September 12, 2013

09.11 | Emma Vieceli done talked comics with Alex Dueben of Comic Book Resources

Includes exclusive Shadow Kiss pages!!!

Now that you've finished "Shadow Kiss," are you drawing the next three "Vampire Academy" books?

I don't know. I was contracted for the first three. At this stage we've only just finished "Shadow Kiss" and they're working on the film at the moment. I was on set a couple weeks ago and it was just amazing. I got to meet several of the actors. I got to hug living versions of characters I'd drawn and met Gabriel Byrne as he was on set that day, which was really cool. That's coming out next February and the "Shadow Kiss" graphic novel is coming out in December and we'll see how it goes. I love the stories and there's lots more stuff in that series that I want to draw and a lot more characters I haven't been able to draw yet. We'll see how they do. In the meantime I'm trying not to think about it too much. 

You can read the full interview HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment