Thursday, July 17, 2014

07.16 | Zoey Deutch shares her beauty tips with ASOS

HI ZOEY! DO YOU EVER SHOP AT ASOS?

I’m obsessed with ASOS, I was on it for about four hours last night. I have a terrible addiction. There’s such a wide variety of styles, I like that because my style is always changing and I’m not really attracted to the same thing.

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING TO BUY?

I’m looking for a really good pair of tight, leather trousers. I found a pair of Helmut Lang ones but they didn’t have them in my size. J Brand do some really nice ones. I think I’d be OK to spend the big bucks on them because it’s an investment; I’d have them forever (even though I might not be able to wear them forever!). When I buy something expensive, my mother would always ask, ‘Are you gonna have x amount of dollars fun in that?’ If you buy something for 100 dollars, you need to be having 100 dollars of fun in it!

YOUR HAIR ALWAYS LOOKS AMAZING, WHAT'S YOUR SECRET?

I think the most important thing is to keep your hair healthy. I make sure I condition it really well. I don’t use any fancy products or anything though, I literally just use Kirkland shampoo and conditioner which I pick up from Costco – I swear by it.
What about make-up, what’s your signature look?
I did a lot of heavy, dark eyes for a while so right now I like more clean, fresh make-up for summer.
Do you have a favourite product?
Definitely mascara. I love Mac’s Studio Fix – the black one.

DO YOU HAVE ANY TRADEMARK ACCESSORIES?

I have a pair of silver earrings that are different. One is a skeleton (pictured) and the other one is a crystal, I love wearing them together, they go really well. I always wear a bunch of rings together too; I bought them in Montana and Mexico.
Chokers or scrunchies?
Chokers

DO YOU HAVE A STYLE ICON?

I love Kate Bosworth and I love Elle Fanning. Elle dresses for herself and I like that, I really love her style.
Finally, who is your dream date?
Hmm, I’d like to go to dinner with a lot of people, but I’d have to say my boyfriend [actor Avan Jogia].

Original post HERE
Source: www.asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment