Saturday, March 22, 2014

Zoey Deutch Takes Over Yahoo! Movies Instagram (January 28)

 Zoey is taking over Yahoo! Movies Instagram today during the press day for Vampire Academy in New York. 

Save the best for last. GO SEE VAMPIRE ACADEMY FEB 7TH!

For this photo I tried to jokingly lick the wall (why? we’re not sure). Not only did the chalk really taste repulsive, but the photo was blurry. So we ended up here.

ROSE HATHAWAY

Lunch time yumminess. Yes that’s french toast. 4th coffee. And once again, in other news, see Vampire Academy on February 7th! ;) #vampireacademy #feb7 #vamovie -@ZoeyDeutch

I LOVE TRAFFIC. In other news see Vampire Academy February 7th!!!!! #vampireacademy #feb7 #vamovie -@ZoeyDeutch

With @Joslyndavis at Clevver.TV. I was not on my best behavior for this interview. I am also wearing a maternity dress from the 90’s that I bought at a goodwill #glamour. #press #vampireacademy #feb7 #vamovie -@ZoeyDeutch

My serious face during touchups. P.s. note the starbucks straw peeking out at the bottom. That’s coffee #3

With @Briannabaxter for teen.com! She told me she was going to Mean Girls quiz me and this was my nervous face.

Making inappropriate jokes that I’d get in trouble for posting on instagram during makeup n hair time with @creightonbowman and @Glorianoto#press #vampireacademy #feb7 #vamovie -@zoeydeutch

startin’ off my day with my 1st (currently averaging 6 a day) coffee. What’s that? A… ROSE?! #seewhatididthere #rosehathaway#press’nstuff #vampireacademy #feb7 #vamovie -@zoeydeutch

No comments:

Post a Comment